- The Drive, Chip and Putt Championship is open to boys and girls ages 7-15. Boys and girls compete in separate divisions in four age categories: 7-9 years old; 10-11 years old; 12-13 years old; and 14-15 years old.
- Participants may register to compete in only one local qualifier.
- All competitors must conform to the USGA Rules of Amateur Status.
- The player’s clubs and golf balls must conform with the Rules of Golf and the provisions, interpretations and specifications set forth in Appendices II (for golf clubs) and III (for golf balls).
- Participants will be grouped based on their age as of the National Finals date. Participants must be at least 7 years of age on that date, and may not be older than 15 years of age. Please note: a player may participate in local, sub-regional and regional qualifying if he/she is 6 years old provided that he/she turn 7 years old prior to the National Finals. A 15-year-old who will turn 16 years of age prior to that date, is not eligible to participate.
- For local qualifying, parents/guardians must complete an online entry application on behalf of participants at the Drive, Chip and Putt website, https://www.drivechipandputt.com.
- Entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis and must be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT on the date five (5) days prior to the local qualifier.
- There is no entry fee for the Drive, Chip and Putt Championship.
SCHEDULE OF COMPETITION
- The Drive, Chip and Putt Championship will be conducted in four stages.
- Local qualifying – 256 qualifying events will be conducted in May, June, July and August at courses throughout all 50 States.
- Sub-Regional qualifying – 50 qualifying events to be conducted in July and August in 31 States.
- Regional qualifying – 10 qualifying events to be conducted in September in 12 States.
- Championship final – To be conducted Sunday before the Masters Tournamet begins, at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Ga.