SCORING / COMPETING
- Each participant will compete in all three skills (Drive, Chip and Putt). An individual rules sheet for each skill competition is available on the championship website, www.drivechipandputt.com.
- Participants will accumulate points in each skill. The participant with the highest number of accumulated points will be declared the overall champion of their age category.
- All participants must begin the competition at the local qualifying level.
- From local qualifying, the three overall point earners in each of the boys and girls divisions from the four age brackets will advance to the sub-regional qualifying level of the competition.
- The sub-regional competition is a new competition with no carryover from the local competition. The top two performers in each of the boys and girls division from the four age categories will advance to the regional qualifiers.
- The regional competition is a new competition with no carryover from the sub-regional competition. The top performer in each of the boys and girls division from the four age categories will advance to the National Finals to be held the Sunday before the Masters Tournament.
- The National Finals will take place at Augusta National Golf Club and be staged on its Tournament Practice Facility (Driving / Chipping) and 18th green (Putting). The National Finals is a new competition with no carryover from the regional competition.
- The National Finals will be produced and broadcasted on national television.